Your VIN # is etched on your car’s windshield, rear window, and side windows.
Each VINetcher kit has everything you need to etch your VIN into your vehicle, including:
• Etching Stencils Customized For Your Vehicle
• Etching Cream
• Highly Visible Warning Decal(s)
• Insurance Discount Application Form
• National Vehicle Identification Program Enrollment Form
• Complete Instructions
1) Check stencils to make sure they match VIN exactly.
2) Peel each stencil from the backing.
3) Place the shiny side of the stencil against glass.
(Gently press out any air bubbles that may be under stencil)
4) Apply etching cream to the numbers and letters printed on the stencil.
(For safety, wear gloves – included in VINetcher kit.)
5) Leave etching cream on stencils for 10 minutes.
6) Afterwards, carefully peel stencil from the glass.
7) Wipe etched area clean with warm water and dry cloth.
8 ) Place ‘Warning Decal’ on window where instructed.
That’s it! You’re done!
You have just significantly reduced the odds of your vehicle being stolen!
For maximum value, submit the insurance discount application form to your insurance agent and install and register your complimentary Vehicle IDsticker.
Buying or Selling a Used Car?
Make sure to get a NMVTIS Report. Go to NMVTIS-REPORT.com